Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi again!
Here is just my first picture of insect in this year, they are already awoken after winter sleeping, as late spring has arrived to the North. The first in this year but not in my life :D, althought first insect picture with using my new equipment this summer, like shooting with ring tubs- the biggest challange :D, and my LED ring lamp :) I took the picture of the ladybug yesteday close my home, so it's really fresh, and already processed in LRclassicCC.. ;)

Exift ISO1000. f8.1.100s.Olympus omd em10markIII. Olympus macro 60mm + ring tubs 2x mmlite 10+16mm, Led ring lamp macro, tripod.

27.5.2020.6.28pm. ISO1000. f8.1.100s. 60mm Olympus omd em10markIII. spring,may, flower-5260874.jpg

The light was very bright yesterday, so it was too a challange to take the picture..
But.. what do you think about? what to improve it?
And how to take pictures with ring tubs using in better image quality and process them.. if someone know about the challange with.. will be very usefyl :)

Thanks
and greetings from the North of Europe,as always ;) , a bit rainy today but no bed in all, because is not too cold :D
so.. I need to go soon to look for some of water drops here ;)

Last edited:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
The ladybug itself is always a nice photo subject but mybe not from the bottom side. I would try to get a picture if the ladybug is on top of the leaf with a 45° angle from beside. I know that they are very shy and hides under a leaf if you comes too close to them.

Helix_2648 Helix_2648 , This one run quite fast on branch, looking for something to eat 😁, I tried to catch him with ring tubs that is always a challenge, so very happy for the picture and the sharpness and image quality.. ,if you didn't noticed something wrong with, it's mean that is fine! So I'm very happy, now only practice a lot and will fine in the future 🙏😎😁
Thanks for useful tricks 🙏😎👌