Your opinion? My Flower Beauties

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
I fell in love with photography since I was a kid. My first camera was given to me at the age of 11 from my father as a birthday gift. I was a question...
-'My son... What would you like to have as a birthday gift? A camera or a toy?'
The answer prevailed in my mind...
- ' A camera!' I answered...

It was my father who gave me the first ticket to enter the world of photography and was also the he who didn't let me become a professional photographer.... Anyway....

So what is the point of the above....
Although I've always been in love with photography, macro and flower photography wasn't my cup of tea at all.

I've never devoted time for shooting flowers and every time I tried the results were awful... I started at the age of 11 and after 28years this year was the first time that I devoted time in flower macro photography... All of a sudden a day a couple of months ago I took my camera and I went for a walk at a nearby park 10 minutes away from my home by the sea. When I arrived I stood a while... And I thought... Why not try some flower shots.... I changed lens, put on my nifty fifty Russian guy (Helios 81n) and everything started all of sudden.

And here Iam...
With this intro I start this topic, as a collection of my flower beauties!
This intro explains how I got into to flower photography. How I got her by a kind invitations of Jack.
I hope you enjoy my little beauties!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
You know, I had the Helios lens to try it from my friend? 😉. He got it back ,but I need to buy Helios for myself 🥰🤩
I want to really see more your beautiful pictures👌🙏🙏🙏🙏@panos_adgr 👌🙏🙏. I'm really happy to see you back here on the forum 🙏

• Love
Reactions: Karl and panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
You know, I had the Helios lens to try it from my friend? 😉. He got it back ,but I need to buy Helios for myself 🥰🤩
I want to really see more your beautiful pictures👌🙏🙏🙏🙏@panos_adgr 👌🙏🙏. I'm really happy to see you back here on the forum 🙏

Thank you very very much dear Natalia for your kind and warm hearted comments! I appreciate it a lot!
I'm a Nifty Fifty lover! I love my 50mm lenses. I've got 2 Helios 81N lenses and a Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D. I love all three of them ! I love them for their excellent bokeh and sallow depth of field! I will share more photos soon!

Nice to be here and talk with you all!!!!! 😊🥰

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Thank you very very much dear Natalia for your kind and warm hearted comments! I appreciate it a lot!
I'm a Nifty Fifty lover! I love my 50mm lenses. I've got 2 Helios 81N lenses and a Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D. I love all three of them ! I love them for their excellent bokeh and sallow depth of field! I will share more photos soon!

Nice to be here and talk with you all!!!!! 😊🥰

Helios is great 😍🥰 and some of Olympus lenses too 😉😎
Ok,I hope to talk to you later 🥰🤩. Now I need to go sleep 🤗.
More your beautiful pictures on the forum 🥰🥰🥰🤗🤗🤗

• Love
Reactions: Karl and panos_adgr