My landscape

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Thanks a lot Jack Jack 🤩🙏, i need a sun and light in the dark time of polar nights :D🥴:ROFLMAO:
anyway very nice landscape, interesting capturing of the beautiful park, the trees looks to be old, I see flowers there too, do you have still flowers there? ;) , it's looks like spring here :p. Nice editing too . Really good shot. I know , you have now good time for interesting landscapes in the UK ;), just keep continue shooting them😁😉

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thanks a lot Jack Jack 🤩🙏, i need a sun and light in the dark time of polar nights :D🥴:ROFLMAO:
anyway very nice landscape, interesting capturing of the beautiful park, the trees looks to be old, I see flowers there too, do you have still flowers there? ;) , it's looks like spring here :p. Nice editing too . Really good shot. I know , you have now good time for interesting landscapes in the UK ;), just keep continue shooting them😁😉

Thanks. We do have flowers. But not now. This photo has been taken this summer, or if I'm not wrong last year. This year I haven't done a lot of shooting, either for clients or for my passion.

Now here is ugly outside, for me is not even worth to take camera with me. But hopefully for Christmas time, I will do some shootings. 😀

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Thanks. We do have flowers. But not now. This photo has been taken this summer, or if I'm not wrong last year. This year I haven't done a lot of shooting, either for clients or for my passion.

Now here is ugly outside, for me is not even worth to take camera with me. But hopefully for Christmas time, I will do some shootings. 😀
why do you think is ugly? ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Not the best weather for photo shooting . Rainy and cloudy every day here.

You could start to practice street photography :D . I've seen lot of pictures of photographers from UK in social medias and photo magazines. Lot of them getting this time very creatively! and they capture creative pictures , especially street and landscapes , B&W ;) . I need to share something for you, i've shooted last days- but nonmacros :D :p

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
You could start to practice street photography :D . I've seen lot of pictures of photographers from UK in social medias and photo magazines. Lot of them getting this time very creatively! and they capture creative pictures , especially street and landscapes , B&W ;) . I need to share something for you, i've shooted last days- but nonmacros :D :p

I been shooting, street photography too. Love it, you also can discover a lot of places within city 😊