My little planet...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
EXIF
Fujifilm XT-3 & XF 80mm macro & Flash Godox V1

- ISO 160
- f/8
- 1/250s
- Flash 1/16

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
How do you like Fujifilm cameras and brand DuncanLPP DuncanLPP ?😉 ,nicely looking cameras but I never used it 👌,as only I had in my hand in camera shop , but I don't remember which one it was 😁

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Great composition DuncanLPP DuncanLPP . Maybe you could add a bit more exposure and at the end use more vignette effect ? What do you think about this idea ?

Reactions: DuncanLPP

DuncanLPP

May 29, 2020
But I like this composition still, naturall and artistic 👌,nice for en eye 🤩

Thank you Natalia :)

How do you like Fujifilm cameras and brand DuncanLPP DuncanLPP ?😉 ,nicely looking cameras but I never used it 👌,as only I had in my hand in camera shop , but I don't remember which one it was 😁

Honestly, they're very good cameras.
The ergonomics are quite compact but there is the possibility to add handles as a complement for a better grip (which I did).

The general ecosystem (settings on handy knobs) make them very intuitive to use.

You will understand that I am very satisfied with them. ;)

nice photo DuncanLPP DuncanLPP but nothing is popping out. so removal of the flowers on the left is a good step to remove distractions!

Thank you Shan for your advice ;)

Great composition DuncanLPP DuncanLPP . Maybe you could add a bit more exposure and at the end use more vignette effect ? What do you think about this idea ?

Jack, I think it's a good idea. I'd test it. :)