Your opinion? My new find minerals in last few days. White flower of Scolecite

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Sorry friends. I have busy in the early month to find some new minerals for teaching and taking macro photos.
And here my new baby.
Minerals:
Scolecite CaAl2Si3O10 · 3H2O (white flower)
Analcime Na(AlSi2O6) · H2O ( with yellow Saponite Ca0.25(Mg, Fe)3((Si, Al)4O10)(OH)2 · nH2O inclusion ) and
Phacolite Ca (Ca,K2,Na2)2[Al2Si4O12]2 · 12H2O( Variety of Chabazite )
FOV: 4 mm
Locality: Ea Kar, Dak Lak province, Viet Nam.
-------
Device: Canon 750d + Extension tube 180 cm + Componon 35 mm F4.0
Settings: ISO 100 - 1/100s
Lightting: Godox 860v + TT600
Steps: 0.05 cm
Software: Zerene stacker + Lightroom.

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Tuyen Nguyen Tuyen Nguyen Very beautiful crystals, much smaller than i thought, thank you for the second photo where we can see the size. There are some cool geometric shapes and patterns all over the first photo, the square shapes on the right are very interesting too, almost looks like ice, thank you for sharing your photo 🙏

Tuyen Nguyen

Aug 3, 2020
I really like your pics Tuyen Nguyen Tuyen Nguyen ! good job ^^ so interesting and beautifull to watch !
Tuyen Nguyen Tuyen Nguyen Very beautiful crystals, much smaller than i thought, thank you for the second photo where we can see the size. There are some cool geometric shapes and patterns all over the first photo, the square shapes on the right are very interesting too, almost looks like ice, thank you for sharing your photo 🙏
Thank you, friends. Now I understand how to let you feel easier about my unique photos. Some friends told me I should add more photos with low magnification and so that everyone can understand how my macro pictures were taken and how the crystals are in reality. I think from now on, every time I upload a picture, I will include a supplementary picture to help everyone understand. Thank you for loving my photos.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Minerals are so fascinating with it's various shapes and forms. I was really impressed to see such a magnification of a crystal structure with all its details. I would maybe sharpen the picture a bit but that's all.

Thank you for sharing your fantastic shots with us Tuyen Nguyen Tuyen Nguyen!