Your opinion? My sweetnes model, ant , once again ;)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
26.5.2020.8.25pm. ISO1250. f6.3.1.400s. Olympus 60mm Olympus omd em10markIII. ANT3-5260934-3.jpg

Thanks a lot S SteveG and Jack Jack
here is the picture with more vignetting , maybe better :), in the pictures only still too much noice, I need to try to redce ISO next time.. with ring tubs not so easy .. :D
Soon I go to forest to find more ants.. :D, with some new equipments can be easer ;) if I only learn to use focus stracking well too :D

Reactions: Karl and Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo
I have never taken a photo with such a small subject, nice capture, think about removing the noise on your photo, the sharpness will only be more impressive ;)

( I plan to invest in a lens inversion ring and extension tubes )

Thanks @Christophe Berche , yeah I need to try shoot with smaller iso.. but its hard too :D. because ring tubs need lot of light, and the ant was so fast...
I tried a lot to reduce the noice from the picture but is a best result after lot of trying :D. If you have any suggestions hotw to reduce the noice better and not to less the sharpness and image quality, say me please @Christophe Berche ;) :)

Reactions: Karl
D

Deleted member 310

Thanks @Christophe Berche , yeah I need to try shoot with smaller iso.. but its hard too :D. because ring tubs need lot of light, and the ant was so fast...
I tried a lot to reduce the noice from the picture but is a best result after lot of trying :D. If you have any suggestions hotw to reduce the noice better and not to less the sharpness and image quality, say me please @Christophe Berche ;) :)

Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo

Otherwise post your photo in raw in WOW Challenges, it can be interesting to break your teeth on a photo ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
D

Deleted member 310

[QUOTE = "nataliaflejszar & Photo, post: 10065, membre: 109"]
[USER = 310] @Christophe Berche [/ USER], tout à fait au format RAW n'est pas possible d'uploud ici : ROFLMAO:. [USER = 1] Jack Jack [/ USER] a besoin de faire des photos '' brutes '' WOW challange, ce sera très intéressant, qui gagnera la partie : ROFLMAO:. pas une mauvaise idée, pour partager une image non traitée, uniquement enregistrée en JPG:D
[/CITATION]
Hi @ nataliaflejszar & Photo
tiff ?

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
'' [QUOTE = "nataliaflejszar & Photo, post: 10065, membre: 109"]
[USER = 310] @Christophe Berche [/ USER], tout à fait au format RAW n'est pas possible d'uploud ici : ROFLMAO:. [USER = 1] Jack Jack [/ USER] a besoin de faire des photos '' brutes '' WOW challange, ce sera très intéressant, qui gagnera la partie : ROFLMAO:. pas une mauvaise idée, pour partager une image non traitée, uniquement enregistrée en JPG:D
[/CITATION]''
How you got it in Franch the text? @Christophe Berche ? :D ,
I don't know or the Tif format is possible here? ;) :D