New from Norway :)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

HegeStensland

Aug 25, 2020
Hi πŸ™ƒ

This seems to be an awsome place! πŸ˜ƒ I am happy to be here!

I managed to make an album today 😁 Hopefully I will get the hang of all the rest also after a whileπŸ˜„

I love macro 😍 I love all the small stuff in nature🌞🌳🐝🌼 ...And board games. The components are often fun with macro 😁 I'm just starting to explore that part of board games 😁 Lucky for me I already have a bunch of games and components πŸ˜„

Looking forward to getting to know both people and more knowledge of macro here.

Peace and love ❀️ -Hege

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi HegeStensland HegeStensland , welcome on our small community for macro photographers. Hope you will enjoy your stay, if you need any help or advice feel free to ask. :)

Reactions: HegeStensland

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome HegeStensland HegeStensland to our small international community! Glad that you like our board! Take your time to browse our forum a bit and don't hesitate to ask us any open questions. Maybe you might also have a look to our Showcase our Tutorial section. Have fun!

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello HegeStensland HegeStensland,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.