Phones New phone needed, I need advices

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has opened a topic to talk about phone(s) model(s).

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
I am using Google Pixel 4a since last year 😃. The camera is impressive and never lag so far. But some apps in Singapore are not compatible with this phone.
OnePlus is good too. It works fast, but their camera is sucks.
What features you use most for your phone? Photography? Games?

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Sorry but I don't have much input, im not a phone person. I have and old galaxy something 😆 and avoid phone use as much as I can. The only apps i run from mine are Photopills and other photography stuff.
Haha me to! 😄.I have an old Galaxy J6 at the moment, still working but the battery seems to be ready to die sometimes 😅. The phone is almost years old and quite lot in using for internet staff😅 as I hate laptop or computer using too much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Chavezshutter

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I am using Google Pixel 4a since last year 😃. The camera is impressive and never lag so far. But some apps in Singapore are not compatible with this phone.
OnePlus is good too. It works fast, but their camera is sucks.
What features you use most for your phone? Photography? Games?

Hmm I think I can go with next Samsung in the future also 😅. I use phone as camera when I haven't the real camera with me,and for social medias.. forums mostly... as I hate to sit down behind computer too much 😅. So I have quite simple needs. But I want to strong phone that works outdoors also , with rain,harsh froze and even if it fall down will not broken easily 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ newdays is hard find phone like this haha . The new iPhones are beautiful but can be broken very easily, especially the glass 😂

• Smiling Face
Reactions: lovitazoe

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Hmm I think I can go with next Samsung in the future also 😅. I use phone as camera when I haven't the real camera with me,and for social medias.. forums mostly... as I hate to sit down behind computer too much 😅. So I have quite simple needs. But I want to strong phone that works outdoors also , with rain,harsh froze and even if it fall down will not broken easily 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ newdays is hard find phone like this haha . The new iPhones are beautiful but can be broken very easily, especially the glass 😂
I used to use Samsung but it spoiled just after the warranty finished. 🙈
Yeah..iphone is delicate and costly 💲💲💲

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hmm I think not too much expensive and that will not be broken easily ... even if it fall down... and with nice camera.. 😄
At the moment no budget 😂 but in the future. ..😂
Check oppo or Huawei , personally I own Huawei mate p20 and very happy with it, battery is still good. What phone brands you have in your country ?