Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
When it comes to television and film, New Zealand’s rugged landscapes, stunning lakes, hills and valleys are well-established international stars. Countless travelers have ventured there seeking the beauty of Middle-earth. Now, for the first time in 11 years, a landscape that featured in key scenes from the Lord of the Rings movies has opened to the public to explore. Lonely Planet Article

Reactions: Andy Smith

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I would love to visit New Zealand , but I heard they have very dangerous Spiders and snakes over there.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Yes, I do agree with you Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek . I guess in some countries could be dangerous and in some less. And yes New Zealand it’s really beautiful country , with lots of nature places to visit. unfortunately because of current situation, you won’t be able to travel there any soon .

Royce

Mar 14, 2023
I would love to visit New Zealand , but I heard they have very dangerous Spiders and snakes over there.
No we don't have snakes and only a couple spiders that can give you a bit of pain, they are very hard to find, Australia is the place for snakes and nasty spiders ! and we are visiting there on Monday for ten days !

Reactions: Jack

Andy Smith

1 2
Sep 17, 2021
New Zealand has always been on my bucket list, but I have to save for a long trip as I wouldn't want to spend just a few weeks there, I think I would need 3-6 months at least as it would be a once in a lifetime trip for me.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
No we don't have snakes and only a couple spiders that can give you a bit of pain, they are very hard to find, Australia is the place for snakes and nasty spiders ! and we are visiting there on Monday for ten days !

Then I misunderstood. Then have a safe trip. Honestly, I don't like spidera too 😅.

If you take some landscape or wildlife images, feel free to share them on the forums from my signature.