Nice to meet you all :)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliminatron

Sep 25, 2020
Hey guys,

My name is Alex, I am from Hamburg in Germany and have started photography as a hobby last year in October 2019.
I like Landscape, Wildlife and Cityscape photography. In March of this year I finally purchased my first macro lense (Laowa 65mm) and have been hooked ever since! <- I am new, so go easy on me :D
I got invited after the Admin saw my Ant-Photo (attached :) ) . You are all posting such wonderful photos and I hope, that I will be able to contribute to the site!
It´s great to meet you guys!!
Ant.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi Alex, welcome to the community I am so enthralled with your great photos and your perspective on the macro world...keep you the fantastic work and enjoy your stay on the site...wishing you a great day in Germany

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Eliminatron Eliminatron . Glad that you joined us. I hope you will enjoy our site and contribute to it as much as we do. If you need any help or having any issues, do not hesitate to contact me or ask others. ;) . By the way, beautiful photo.

Reactions: Eliminatron

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi @Alex, now we're three of us. The German community becomes bigger and bigger! nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo will be happy as she wants to learn German! Your picture looks fantastic and your decision was quite good to buy this lens even if it's not the easiest one to handle!

Please take your time and explore our forum a bit. Maybe you find something interesting about equipment or tutorials here and here.

Or just chat with us! The chat room can be found here:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hallo und willkommen zurück Eliminatron Eliminatron :geek:

as Helix_2648 Helix_2648 said here is actually some of Germans ;), Karl Karl is tooo from Germany ;).
We can create again chat room in German language when we get more active Germans to our forum ;) .
I can speak German-understand well but need a lot of practice in writing and speaking :D ,
I watched today horse racings again from Germany ;) (now again from France :D)
But yeah I'm happy to have more Germans to our forum, nice people , i have always a lot of talking with them :D i'm Polish living 5 years in Finland ,so Germans always stay nice neighbours for me , they like it as I call them so :p :D ,i met them a lot here in the North ;) and before because of horses in Poland.. ;) . German is too country of great horses and riders.. And would be lot of talking still.. why i like Germans and Germany :D (although i still didn't visit there but i must to do it one day.. :geek:🤩🙏

But beautiful picture!!! ,i hope you will enjoy to stay active with us and you will have a lovely time on the small,international macro photography community.. but you can find there place for nonmacros too ;) .
Should be lovely to see more your pictures (nonmacros too :geek:, i love all kind of photography ;) )
If you need help or have any questions just be free to ask about everything ;)
Best greetings from Finland ;)

MinitecaPhotographie

Forum Mentor
Mentor
3 3 1
May 9, 2020
Hello Eliminatron Eliminatron. You're a Laowa user like me. I've owned the 60mm (sold now), the 100mm and also the 50mm and also the 25mm but to hard to use on living subjects and crop sensor camera.

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello Eliminatron Eliminatron,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.