Landscape Nordic winter wonderlands...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
An art of capturing stunning nature images. On the way that makes them unique and bring the viewer to the scene.
EXIF
ask about everything :D

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Such of beautiful place and gorgeous image nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo . I would love to take such of images too.

thank you Jack Jack ;) 😀 ,my winter images always bring good rections of people in internet.. where ever I share them.. :D , It just get me motivation to follow wwather in winter.. and be ready to capture the most beautiful mometns of them.. .🤩, even is not easy shoot the landscapes like this beacuse of ..cold.. :D , but... so.. :D ;)
you need to come visit here in winter to take own winter sceneries pictures Jack Jack ;) 😄
I'll share more them here ;) :D
the picture is just one of my favourites.. and I've print on my wall with.. ;) .. I need to make more prints.. ;) :D

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
thank you Jack Jack ;) 😀 ,my winter images always bring good rections of people in internet.. where ever I share them.. :D , It just get me motivation to follow wwather in winter.. and be ready to capture the most beautiful mometns of them.. .🤩, even is not easy shoot the landscapes like this beacuse of ..cold.. :D , but... so.. :D ;)
you need to come visit here in winter to take own winter sceneries pictures Jack Jack ;) 😄
I'll share more them here ;) :D
the picture is just one of my favourites.. and I've print on my wall with.. ;) .. I need to make more prints.. ;) :D

I’m sure Looks amazing in wall . Have you tried to shoot macro during the winter ? Like for snow or ice .

i would love to visit after this world situation

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I’m sure Looks amazing in wall . Have you tried to shoot macro during the winter ? Like for snow or ice .

i would love to visit after this world situation

the one more.. from the serie.. I love this place around of the year.. ;) , the small island is close the city centure.. ;=)

View attachment 15049

and . of course Jack Jack , I think maybe next winter would be better for travelling.. but we need to follow the situation.. . :poop:😷
From UK to Finland normally is quite good connection of ✈🛫 ;).

And yeah I've shooted some of macros too.., not easy that's time because of darkness.. not my favourite macro seassion.. :D but I need to try to find soemthing for you... ;) :D , something you didn't seen still.. :D ;)

Attachments

• P1120041.md.jpg
    P1120041.md.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 0

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
wonderful shot.
was it taken in the evening?
can you edit it so that it would be a bit lighter, just a fraction so that the contrast would give that frozen effect to this wonderful picture? it's my humble opinion.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
wonderful shot.
was it taken in the evening?
can you edit it so that it would be a bit lighter, just a fraction so that the contrast would give that frozen effect to this wonderful picture? it's my humble opinion.

Merci pour ton commentaire Yohanna_D Yohanna_D 💗 . No.. is old picture and edited long time ago ... now we have summer here that going to the end.... 😉
I tried to bring the reality of the cloud, dusty morning.. sunset just raised this time behind thick layers of clouds and the fog...
Of course I can bring the climate a bit better 🤭

Reactions: Yohanna_D and Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I have another version of the picture on my wall , more darkness and more blue.. as it was "blue moment " this time...

Shooting and editing winter sceneries isn't so easy as it looking to be... 😉🤭

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
The pictures remembers to me to those days as we were kids and went out in the snow. But these days are gone...probably forever. :cry::cry:

I agree to Yohanna_D Yohanna_D to increase the exposure a bit. Would really look better even if it was dark and cloudy outside.
Apart from that it's a fantastic picture with some magic in it nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome back Helix_2648 Helix_2648 😉
I understand you here well.. 😔. Luckily just 1000km to the north we can find still sonw ❄❄❄ it's because I moved to the North Finland 😉
Thanks for your suggestion.. of course this picture works well in lot of different versions.. I watching my print on the wall and is fine too.. with more darkness and blue and with more contrast and sharpness.. and with more light could work well too.. I have BW version of the picture too.. 😉❄ and lot of different winter sceneries.. with more and less light.. I'll share them later with you.. 😉🙏