Landscape One more HDR panorama of arctic summer night over the sea, Oulu Finland

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
An art of capturing stunning nature images. On the way that makes them unique and bring the viewer to the scene.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi!
I sand one more HDR panorama with you ;), I want to just share phots with you, but in the last time I've been shooting and editing a lot of panorama and lanscape photos ;), macros will nextly ;)
In the picture my secound in my life ''HDR '' panorama ;), merged from 25 pictures in Lightroom classic cc 2020

Place the another sea beach, but next this one that pictures I shared beffore ;). The place Nallikari seaside resort, in Oulu, Finland, frorm the another side ;) Only about 1km from my home. O'clock was 1.59 when I took the picture.. the magic of arctic summer nights ;)

22.5.2020.o'clock 1.59.am.ISO200. f.3.5 1.40s.14mm Olympus14mm-42 Olympus omd em10markIII. spr...jpg
22.5.2020.o'clock 1.59.am.
ISO200. f.3.5 1.40s.14mm Olympus14mm-42 Olympus omd em10markIII.. Hand handing ;) :p . Magic of the Olympus image stabilizator in camera ;)

So.. how do you like it ? ;)

The climat I got already as almost the real arctic summer night's climat, only withought the birds flying and singing there ;)

Greetings from North Finland ;)

Developers

1 1
Mar 15, 2020
Your pictures does impress me day by day. You been on right spot from where to take this picture, good eye for details, to the right you have sunset and left a bit dark. Blue sky does bring to life this photo too nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo .

What I could do in your place, is to get a bit closer, and to have more sky and less soil on image. But hey, we are all different.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Your pictures does impress me day by day. You been on right spot from where to take this picture, good eye for details, to the right you have sunset and left a bit dark. Blue sky does bring to life this photo too nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo .

What I could do in your place, is to get a bit closer, and to have more sky and less soil on image. But hey, we are all different.

Thanks a lot D Vasili for nice comment :) I just have trying to imrpove my photography skills by years ... ,day by day ;).
Yeah, you are right with this soil .. , I'll try to go closer the water next time :), thanks a lot for good suggestions :)

Reactions: Developers

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Beautiful shot nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo. You should share more here with us :)

Thanks a lot Jack Jack , yeah, I will share more with us, happy you like :),, especially when I've been just trying to capture the beauti of the North by this my 4 years here, Nothern nature give me best, I only trying to keep the way with and just create the most beautiful moments, especially for my family and friends in Poland that never been here ;) . It's not so easy to keep the way with the nature of the norht , when I need to be really hard workin,go oudside in midnights, and althought is really cold sometimes :D. But what can't do the hard working and a bit crazy photograoher too get most beautiful pictures.. :D

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Another wonderful picture nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo. Maybe I would reduce the exposure (0,25-0,5EV)? Give it try if it looks better.

But the place is so wonderful! I'm just thinking about to sit there in the grass... perhaps wit my firlfriend drinking a glass of wine and just relax. What a wonderful situation...

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Another wonderful picture nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo. Maybe I would reduce the exposure (0,25-0,5EV)? Give it try if it looks better.

But the place is so wonderful! I'm just thinking about to sit there in the grass... perhaps wit my firlfriend drinking a glass of wine and just relax. What a wonderful situation...

Danke shön Helix_2648 Helix_2648! for very useful comment!.
With exposure I tried to cerfuly, becasue I wanted the true climat that was in this night there on the beach :) .
yeah the place is wonderful around of year. I need to find beautiful pictures shooted in winter from the beach :)
If you want to visit here, it's possible, when only the pandemic is over ;), here is hotels, camping village and resteurants on the beach :)