Online traveling to the places where we live by sharing own pictures

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Do you have own pictures from place where do you live ?
Share them here with us :) and you can say too something about the place where do you live.

Last edited:
Reactions: Karl and Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
[Q image04171-1.jpg

I Can start with the picture fom the city Oulu, where I have lived.
The city is located in the North part of Finland, but still not Lapland, althouch to the bording with is only 90 kilometers.
I have lived in Finland 4 years , althouh I'm form Poland :)

The city Oulu is 5th largest city in Finland, with 208 939 inhabitants . ( in all Finland is only 5,5 miloins,and the biggest part them live in the East of Finland)

The picture on top I have taken three years ago, by the First May, that is one of biggest holiday days and one of flag days in Finland.
In the picture is city centre of Oulu .

Soon more pictures ;D

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
P9280922.jpg
Here is my picture from last autum with Nothern light above historical ship Oulu.
The Nothern light are often possible to see in Oulu from end of August to May, then the nights are dark. ( becous by summer time, then summer night began, is all the time light, in night too, and it is not possible to see)

Last edited:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I will have to look for some pictures :unsure:

You can share to pictures from the place where you live now , and where you come from too, when you want to and have pictures :) . It will be interesting :)

I start with Oulu :D it's enought to write :D , but I'M study turism , so it's job that I know well :D

Reactions: Karl and Jack