Online traveling to the places where we live by sharing own pictures

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I live near Kincardine, Ontario, Canada. It's a small town of about 6000 people on Lake Huron. We have wonderful summers, beautiful sunsets and pretty harsh winters. There is an iconic lighthouse at the harbour and a wonderful boardwalk and trail system.View attachment 4935View attachment 4936

sounds like dreaming place to life and visit Sandy Nelson Sandy Nelson :love: . Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing :) Is there lot of turists in summer and winter? :)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

Sandy Nelson

Jun 5, 2020
sounds like dreaming place to life and visit Sandy Nelson Sandy Nelson :love: . Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing :) Is there lot of turists in summer and winter? :)
Thanks so much! There are usually lots of tourists here in the summer - not so many this year because of travel restrictions. Tourists don't come here in winter unless they have to - the lake brings lots of snow and wind and storms. I usually try to escape for at least a month.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thanks so much! There are usually lots of tourists here in the summer - not so many this year because of travel restrictions. Tourists don't come here in winter unless they have to - the lake brings lots of snow and wind and storms. I usually try to escape for at least a month.

Is there very cold in winter ?