own website or online portfolio?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Good asking Jack Jack ,Itself I've been using mostly social medias, FB and Insta, and the forum- last time to showing own pictures and like Portfolio..,FB is my favourite still- with own fun page..😎 I have too website in Adobe Portfolio.. but it waiting long time to continue improving it.. 🤣👌

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I never used Flickr website for portfolio, I prefer to keep all my pictures on my own website, also looks a bit more professional too . What CMS you are using for website @Christophe Berche ?

Guys Jack Jack and @Christophe Berche ,you can share a links to your website, will be fine to see, what have you created and I would like to get some of very useful informations and motivation.. how to create own , professional looking photo website, as I've been thinking a lot
about👌, will be fine to get some of help with from you 😎😉

grphotog641

Apr 23, 2020
I am on Flickr, but just as of this year. I also am on 500px but haven't used it much lately.

Jack Jack - it might be nice if people could put their web presence (webpage, flickr, instagram, etc) in their profile info.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I am on Flickr, but just as of this year. I also am on 500px but haven't used it much lately.

Jack Jack - it might be nice if people could put their web presence (webpage, flickr, instagram, etc) in their profile info.

Very nice portfolio and lot of beautiful and interesting pictures there grphotog641 grphotog641 👌.
Do you spend a lot of money there on the Flickr.com?

And good idea,if in the profile is still place for it 😉

grphotog641

Apr 23, 2020
Very nice portfolio and lot of beautiful and interesting pictures there grphotog641 grphotog641 👌.
Do you spend a lot of money there on the Flickr.com?

And good idea,if in the profile is still place for it 😉
Thanks, nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo . I currently pay for the Pro version, which gets me access to viewing statistics and increased storage. I'm not sure whether I will continue to pay for it. Without the Pro version, Flickr is free.