Landscape Panorama from the sea beach Oulu, Nallikari, Finland

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
An art of capturing stunning nature images. On the way that makes them unique and bring the viewer to the scene.
EXIF
7-14mm pro Olympus, em 10iii mark, handheld

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
hello ;)

before I'll find a moment for edit my exciting macro shoots from yesterday.. , I want to share with us this panorama.. , made 2 days ago, by the evening walking on the sea beach..
Athought was rainy and very windy, my friend that was with me,motivaited me to get camera with my new lens from my camera bag.. and just give a try make some of shoots.. I made this panorama same too - just to give a try.. :p
when i merged it in LR and edited, i was supprised of the effect.. althought there is one small layer error 🤭 :geek:, but however i decited to share the picture in my social medias, and now with you too on the forum.. ;) :D
i'm quite glad of the effect and looks quite like in life..;)

in the picture my lovely sea beach ;) ,
esecially Helix_2648 Helix_2648 likes always my pictures from this place ;) :geek:

i'll share more pictures later ;)

P9080063-Pano.jpg

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Oh, this is not my kind of picture, I see flowers get some blur, moving with wind i think. I see some noise in the sky too. You're lucky to live in a place like this !

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Oh, this is not my kind of picture, I see flowers get some blur, moving with wind i think. I see some noise in the sky too. You're lucky to live in a place like this !

this windy made good job here :D ,i like the blure effect as it show the reallity ;) - windy, rainy day on the sea beach ;D
there is some of noice, because i got more texture and clearity on the clouds to get it more sharp , i didn't noicate the noice there :D , luckily isn't a big problam , and the noice bring someof ''rany'' effect same ;9 , i lov ee to show reallity on my pictures- especially landscapes.. ;) ''the beauty of the moment'' , just sometimes i turne in to an art if i'm feeling to be better :D;)
merci pour tu commentarie Greg Greg ;) :D :p

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo This is a nice photo, beautiful location. I dont mind the flower blur but I would suggest not putting the horizon in the center unless it has reflection. If you have interesting sky with clouds like here I try to put the horizon on the bottom third of frame, if you have a boring sky i try to put horizon on top third of frame, but this is not a rule just a suggestion my friend :)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo This is a nice photo, beautiful location. I dont mind the flower blur but I would suggest not putting the horizon in the center unless it has reflection. If you have interesting sky with clouds like here I try to put the horizon on the bottom third of frame, if you have a boring sky i try to put horizon on top third of frame, but this is not a rule just a suggestion my friend :)

thanks for your nice comment and your suggestions ;) . and isn't the coulds looks intresting ? :D . as i said Greg Greg , I just want to show the reallity with the picture :D , so everything depends of our goals ;)

Reactions: Chavezshutter

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Sorry for my late reply nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo. I really like it! I just imagines to sit there with the wave noise and the light from the blue hour. Fantastic... I really would like to see this place with my own eyes!

No problem Helix_2648 Helix_2648 😉🤓
The sea beach is very enjoyable and around of the year, if just isn't too windy and too much cold 🤓😂🌬
You need to visit here one day .. especially when I'll have own tourism business ready 🤓😉
I think, for nice photo friends from macro derie I'll do special promotions 🤓😅