Your opinion? Peacock (Aglais io)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi!

Do you remember the last summer as all these butterflies were flying around? This picture was taken during this time... in July 2020. I hope you like it... even if the wings of the peacock are closed.

50_Tagpfauenauge (Aglais io) (1).jpg

[HASH=138]#butterfly[/HASH] [HASH=139]#peacock[/HASH] [HASH=140]#aglaisio[/HASH] [HASH=144]#summer[/HASH] [HASH=152]#thistle[/HASH]

Have fun and let us wait together for the next summer without CoVid-19!
Jörg

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Yes Helix_2648 Helix_2648 . Summer is beautiful to walk around, and discover and shooting all these butterflies and other small insects. During the winter you probably could shoot ice, snow if you are located in cold country, like Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek or nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo where there is real winter.

Regarding photo, the peacock, seems to be massive. But, it's you did good colour balance here, because of these flowers or plants.

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Yes Helix_2648 Helix_2648 . Summer is beautiful to walk around, and discover and shooting all these butterflies and other small insects. During the winter you probably could shoot ice, snow if you are located in cold country, like Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek or nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo where there is real winter.

Regarding photo, the peacock, seems to be massive. But, it's you did good colour balance here, because of these flowers or plants.
Canada 🇨🇦 isn't having a real winter this year. This has been the worst winter ever I would love to have some nice fluffy flakes of snow instead of this rain

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Beautiful picture Helix_2648 Helix_2648 summer remembering and the sun :ROFLMAO:
During the Polar Night time i just forgot how sun looks like :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, here in Oulu we've been the Dankness December i've remember , and still sun not see in the close future in Oulu .
You are right Jack Jack , but here is too dark now to shoot macros :D. I just shoot a lot winter and nightscapes by the time.. , so because i'm not so active here as before 🙏😆 ,but I'll back with macros one day 😆🖐

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Canada 🇨🇦 isn't having a real winter this year. This has been the worst winter ever I would love to have some nice fluffy flakes of snow instead of this rain

so sad to hear it, we had rain here week ago, before Chrismas ;( ,luckily snow came back! Hope you get snow soon also. the climate change we can see here in the North also, sadly :rolleyes:

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
I just love captures of subjects on thistles, one of the neatest flowers out there for shape and colour