Your opinion? Penny for your thoughts...?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Hi friends,
Here is a photo but I don't know what to think and feel about it. It's not the photo of the century and it seems it doesn't move me the way other photos do.
What do you think?

986A9367-1.jpg

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I would say is lovely photo. I really like the bokeh effect and the colour of the flower. I would say that the green leafs are not fitted well in the photo. As the flower is white and the background tend to be bright colour too which is a good match. But that's my opinion only šŸ˜Š

Reactions: Yohanna_D

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
I would say is lovely photo. I really like the bokeh effect and the colour of the flower. I would say that the green leafs are not fitted well in the photo. As the flower is white and the background tend to be bright colour too which is a good match. But that's my opinion only šŸ˜Š
yeah, those leaves were my problem - they should not have been cropped or they should not have been there at all; thank you for your feedback. :)

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
you are welcome. You can try to crop the photo in Lr and see the results. I'm sure it will look better, if there will remain some green spots after cropping, you could remove them in Ps šŸ™‚

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Same thoughts as Jack Jack. The background is just a dream as well as the blossoms, but the leafs won't fit into the picture. BUT it's nevertheless worth to save and upload it to other platforms / forums!

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Same thoughts as Jack Jack. The background is just a dream as well as the blossoms, but the leafs won't fit into the picture. BUT it's nevertheless worth to save and upload it to other platforms / forums!
thank you; too bad the bokeh and the flowers are really cute but those cut leaves are really not the thing - they destroy the beauty of it all. :D