Details Phallic Flower

The member wants the photo details to be corrected, adjusted or fixed due to blur present on the image.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 310

Hi Jack

I come back to you regarding the compression of photos on the forum,
Export picture LR to PS, and save as jpeg qualité 12

Size before post
2000 x 3000, 300 dpi, 3.4Mo

Now I post the same image on Flickr, check the difference. We have artifacts in the background ( check in full size ), see what I mean

Last edited by a moderator:

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I've noticed this several times before on some areas which an equal color toning area like the one above, but I've thought that the image itself was too much compressed. But in this case it's the algorithm of the forum.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Good topic @Christophe Berche . I've been have always this problem
Luckly, Fb has improved images image quality in last times
On the forum it too much better as before, when I joined here

D

Deleted member 310

Morning @Christophe Berche . Now i see what you are saying. That's happened because of optimization. I will have to check again those settings. Is not that much damage on the picture, that's more if you looking at picture very careful.
Hi Jack
I have a Imac 27" this allows me to have a maximum of details for the post processing, look on your side if you can do something, I will keep this image as a test

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
@Christophe Berche , I’ve just changes again settings, and image quality should be much more better then before. Let me know please if issue still persists. I will be happy to investigate It again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…