Closed Theme Phone Lighting & Highlighting Theme

The Photo Theme is closed for entries and commenting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
In according with Greg Shchepanek
His original idea about Phone Lighting & Highlighting Theme

The goal is to make a picture using Phone Lighting as source

Warning ! The picture must not be taken with a phone !

Start: 25/09/2020
Rules: Share a picture where the light come from a phone
Image must be taken by you. (You have rights over the image).
Posts: One image per reply, and posts as many as you wish.
End: 16/10/2020

This picture belongs to Greg Shchepanek

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020

great picture Greg Shchepanek , and good photo theme , very creative.. ,I need to have some of pictures taken with phonte light using.. I need to search on my computer , last time itook pictures with bicycle lamp , i'm using as a light what only i have with me to get this.. effect .
Thanks for very interesting photo theme.. Greg

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I want to thank nataliaflejszar&Photo who introduced me to this idea with her great mushroom photo that was lite with an iPhone:
https://macroderie.com/threads/very-small-mushroom-from-finland.2798/#post-25828

yes true Greg Shchepanek , so i need to find more pictures for you , taken with phone light and bicycle lamp and used together as week ago.. ,so don't keep me busy on the forum, so i can go find something and to edit new pictures- waiting a week..

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Sorry can I can't actually participate to this theme as I normally don't use my smartphone as s flash light. But maybe I can find some mushrooms the next days to give it a try.
I would love to try this on the mushrooms I have seen but unfortunately they are far out of town for me to get to...might not get to try fungi until I go to Algonquin Park in October

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…