Photo Editing Software, What's Your Choice?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Photo Editing Software, What's Your Choice?

• Skylum Luminar 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Exposure X6

• Luminar AI

• Capture One Pro

• DxO Photolab

• Aurora HDR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I'm using Lightroom at the moment. But there are software which I have as well like Luminar and Topaz, they are really great products to have. Also, they are good as you have pay only once, so no subscriptions are involved.

Which that's why I think a lot of photographers now are moving away from Adobe.

Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop.

I've tried Capture One which was really dissapointing and Luminar 4 which was OK if you want to edit one-two photos rapidly.
OFC, I've tried free FOSS alternatives since I'm a Linux guy, but God they are awful...

They are releasing new version soon, which is Luminar ai 1.0.1 . Just checked the email. I would love to know what brings to the table new version. Taking in consideration that there are plenty of editing software out there.

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
I have listed the software in most popular for 2021 and please do select all that you are using now and your insights and knowledge of them are always most welcome :D

HegeStensland

Aug 25, 2020
I have listed the software in most popular for 2021 and please do select all that you are using now and your insights and knowledge of them are always most welcome :D
ACDSee photo studio has a new one, but I only have an old version, so I guess the old one I got doesn't fit on the list?

HegeStensland

Aug 25, 2020
You can put it as Other, you are allowed multiple selections in this poll
Done :D I would recomend ACDSee for its special effect with adding water and lens correction, but I can't find focus stacking on the old version and I like ON1 better :D The new ACDSee has focus stacking though, so I might try it out for a trial before finally choosing what to go for :)

• Smiling Face
Reactions: Greg Shchepanek
G

Guest 1012

They are releasing new version soon, which is Luminar ai 1.0.1 . Just checked the email. I would love to know what brings to the table new version. Taking in consideration that there are plenty of editing software out there.
I know about it, it's already launched for some time, but never tried it.

Reactions: Jack