Photo Editing Software, What's Your Choice?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Photo Editing Software, What's Your Choice?

• Skylum Luminar 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Exposure X6

• Luminar AI

• Capture One Pro

• DxO Photolab

• Aurora HDR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Just curious on what fits you best. Some people are moving away from the big names are you? Here are a listing of the top ten software packages, what is your favourite? [HASH=6]#macroderie[/HASH] [HASH=188]#macrolovers[/HASH]

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
It is really easy to play with for beginners. I haven't got much experience with editing programs, but I love how easy it is to regret one thing, but keep changes you made after. I am impulsiv and need that option😆
If they had a version for Canon I might have tried it out. But I already subscribe to an Adobe Photo Package that I am addicted to :p

G

Guest 1012

Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop.

I've tried Capture One which was really dissapointing and Luminar 4 which was OK if you want to edit one-two photos rapidly.
OFC, I've tried free FOSS alternatives since I'm a Linux guy, but God they are awful...

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop.

I've tried Capture One which was really dissapointing and Luminar 4 which was OK if you want to edit one-two photos rapidly.
OFC, I've tried free FOSS alternatives since I'm a Linux guy, but God they are awful...
Boy, @Guest 1012 you have tried quite a few thank you very much for your insights

HegeStensland

Aug 25, 2020
Capture One doesn't have a special version for Canon I would have to buy the generic version for all cameras. I am going to add your choice to the poll ... whoops I am looking at the wrong software
Have you checked out the right one? I think they have a solution for using it as an add on for adobe... But it may be a bit expencive to have them both...

Reactions: Greg Shchepanek