Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hei.

Here is something that you can like.. :D
I like to play with Photoshop, especially with bluring filters, there we can find a lot of good and useful filters..
Here with the photo exemple , I would like to show you one of them :cool:

The first photo with basic edition in Adobe Lightroom classic cc:giggle:

P3260062.jpg

and AFTER, by using extrimely MOTION BLUR FILTER :sneaky:

P1200011.jpg

And the same picture with maxim Radial Blure Filter -blur metod- SPIN:geek:

P3260062.jpg

And the same picture with maxim Radial Blure Filter -blur metod- ZOOM :cool:

P3260062-01.jpg

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020

You are welcome Jack Jack .
I can share more examples of editing, what I useing and experimets for fun too.. I only love to photo editing , especially in LR classic cc, and PScc:love:
maybe someone else share some of own editing exemples and experimet too :giggle: Maybe it need own theam..of subforum.. :geek: there is a l lot of to learning :geek:

Reactions: Suresh Khaire

Suresh Khaire

Apr 15, 2020
You are welcome Jack Jack .
I can share more examples of editing, what I useing and experimets for fun too.. I only love to photo editing , especially in LR classic cc, and PScc:love:
maybe someone else share some of own editing exemples and experimet too :giggle: Maybe it need own theam..of subforum.. :geek: there is a l lot of to learning :geek:
Hi Natalia, use other filters in Blurr gallery you will love the effects. Even other filters are terrific to experiment with. I have recently used many filters for my composites and some special effects. Some of them Mezzotint, Radial Blurr n Twirl filters. See the effects in attached image. Regards,

Attachments

• F_SK_4418 copy.jpg
    F_SK_4418 copy.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 2

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi Natalia, use other filters in Blurr gallery you will love the effects. Even other filters are terrific to experiment with. I have recently used many filters for my composites and some special effects. Some of them Mezzotint, Radial Blurr n Twirl filters. See the effects in attached image. Regards,

Thank you so much for the sharing :love:
Did you tried to get same effect by moving your camera? \\ camera shaking\\ effects? :)