Want critique Potatoflower

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
More details will be welcome. Also you could have in focus those water droplets , by having bigger f stops , f20 let's say. You said you been using diffuser, then in my opinion you should achieve much more better image and quality in this picture.

Also for me is a bit to dark, and I can spot some noise here as well.

If you want, one of our Staff Team or Forum Mentor could help you with this image here:

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. If I change the power of my flash for exemple can that change thé quality ? When. I use f20 and not f14 or f16 I must lighten up more I think.

D

Deleted member 250

Bart the belgian Bart the belgian your exposure looks fine to me , I am viewing on a calibrated monitor.
At f14 you will not get the far parts of the flower in focus.
Changing the power output of the flash will affect the exposure and enable you to use a smaller aperture and gain an increase in depth of field.

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
Hello Bill, if I want it to be Sharp i'll have to start with stacking. What borders me is that the picture doesnt tell me what I sax. Mayby I have to change the colours a bit more