Problem with the activity on the forum

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Do you have any ideas still how to improve the activity and get anothers photographers motivation to be more active, and do what we are doing, so commend pictures and disscus?
there is still a lot of topics and pictures on the forum that are waiting for.. :D
Especially my :D, I can\t discuss with my self.. it feels so strange :D :ROFLMAO:
I know, it is the most irritating for lot of members here.. , 3 staff members aren\t enough for it :D , I can\t do everything too... althought trying again do my best .. :ROFLMAO:
It\s only to be or not on the forum for me and lot of members as /I think :ROFLMAO: but especially me :D
And waiting for answers so far is too so irritating.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
But without new topics will be so borring here.. but there are empty or still waiting for good dicussion :ROFLMAO:
The forum will be great if the activity will be better :cool:
Jack Jack I thought to sand you priv again about, but I want see, maybe anothers have too ideas for it.. :ROFLMAO:
I know you and Staff are doing best I\m tring too my power in this again and tring to keep going , without I\will be not here to this time.. :ROFLMAO:. and withought lovely nothern friend Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek, you are really stron power that keeoing me still here and do best for you and anothers.. :cool:

the activity improving is the most important in my opinion and I think too in lot od members :)
So, how we can improve it sitll ? :cool: :D

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , posting or trying to alive old Threads is a bit of not respecting our Code of Conduct. The target of the forum is not to keep active with non-sense or useless posts, but is to keep with valuable, good and quality content, even if is not active. By trolling on threads or spamming won't alive anything, but will make the situation worst. Hope you do agree with me. Of course you can discuss anything oon off-topic, but please keep in mind that there are other photographers too. I don't think this could be a opinion as here everyone has different views. I will go and close this topic, as is not really relative to the forum nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo . As I said, the forum target to is to have quality posts over quantity (spams).

Reactions: Shan
Status
Not open for further replies.