Want critique Raindrop

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
Iso 640 1/60 sec and f/14
D

Deleted member 250

Hi Bart the belgian Bart the belgian Hope you dont mind but I have played with your image.
It`s a quick and dirty edit and by no means the best.

To me it looks a bit odd with the raindrops on a vertical strand so I have rotated it a bit.The composition is now a bit tight due tyo the rotation.
To tackle the part of the background that you do not like, the easiest way is to select the offending area and use content aware in PS.
I have also reduced the noise a bit.
Please feel free to disregard as it is only my interpretation but I hope it helps :)

received_3911990125538914-studio.jpg

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
Hi Bart the belgian Bart the belgian Hope you dont mind but I have played with your image.
It`s a quick and dirty edit and by no means the best.

To me it looks a bit odd with the raindrops on a vertical strand so I have rotated it a bit.The composition is now a bit tight due tyo the rotation.
To tackle the part of the background that you do not like, the easiest way is to select the offending area and use content aware in PS.
I have also reduced the noise a bit.
Please feel free to disregard as it is only my interpretation but I hope it helps :)

View attachment 5115
Hello, Thank you for editing. I didn't turn the picture because the fact of beiing à bit strange worked for me. Can you explain this took because I have to Search this one in affintity or luminar.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
If you are using Luminar, this can be the issue, because I'm using it sometimes too, and this could be from presets, or too much contrast.

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
If you are using Luminar, this can be the issue, because I'm using it sometimes too, and this could be from presets, or too much contrast.
Yes indeed in luminar sometimes they use too much contrast in there presets. I try to use less presets.
Thank you

Reactions: Jack