Your opinion? Raindrops

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Nikon D7200
Auto Rikenon 55mm f/1.4
s 1/125
f/1.4
iso 100
WB, Direct Sunlight

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
I just in love your abstract images panos_adgr panos_adgr , are you having camera with you all the times ?

Hello Jack!!!
Thank you very much! I love this kind of photography for many reasons. I could be writing till the morning!

Well I have 3 digital camera bodies. I used to carry one of them every day with me. Almost wherever I went. I've stopped doing in the last couple of weeks.
The last 3 years I carry almost always a camera with me.
Now I'm thinking of buying a more compact camera to have it with me. I usually carry my D7200. A couple years ago I had a Sony a6000 for this purpose but it never satisfied me in terms of image quality and I sold it. I'm thinking of buying a fujifilm xe-3 that is compact enough and I will be able to carry it with me for every day use.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Jack!!!
Thank you very much! I love this kind of photography for many reasons. I could be writing till the morning!

Well I have 3 digital camera bodies. I used to carry one of them every day with me. Almost wherever I went. I've stopped doing in the last couple of weeks.
The last 3 years I carry almost always a camera with me.
Now I'm thinking of buying a more compact camera to have it with me. I usually carry my D7200. A couple years ago I had a Sony a6000 for this purpose but it never satisfied me in terms of image quality and I sold it. I'm thinking of buying a fujifilm xe-3 that is compact enough and I will be able to carry it with me for every day use.

I have 2 body cameras, one is mirrorless and other one is DSLR. Usually I'm using my compact one which is M50 , and love it, small camera but good image quality.

I can't imagine myself taking my equipment all the time with me. Probably I will end up with bad back :D

Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
One great image after another panos_adgr panos_adgr I just love seeing what great artwork you are creating making nature look stunningly beautiful
Thank you very much Greg!
I appreciate your comments and support!

This is what I like also in nature!
I always 'see' things with a different perspective. I love creating images that have a different perspective. Like they are made out of dream or from fantasy. It is the way I visualise things when I look at them. But I don't want to do it with photoshop manipulation. I like to do it 'naturally'. Well kind of.
I like nature and I see it as small presences with their own soul. I want to isolate them from the surroundings and highlight their beauty.
Expression in photography is something very personal for me.

• Love
Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
I have 2 body cameras, one is mirrorless and other one is DSLR. Usually I'm using my compact one which is M50 , and love it, small camera but good image quality.

I can't imagine myself taking my equipment all the time with me. Probably I will end up with bad back :D

The EOS M50 is a very good and camera and it is very popular. It is one of the most well sold Canon EOS cameras.
I have only DSLR bodies. I'm not a fan of mirrorless cameras. DSLRs fit better in my hand and way I work. I have a D7200, a D610 and a D850.
I had only once a mirrorless body, the Sony a6000, but I didn't satisfy me. I work better with DSLR bodies for many reasons. I also grew up with SLR cameras and maybe this has to do also with my preference in DSLRs.

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Raindrops

Today I visited, as usual, the botanical garden. When I arrived rain started. But it didn't stop me. I kept photographing in the rain. I covered my camera and lens with a cloth and I discovered beautiful things.

View attachment 8789

So beautiful again Panos!
I like to rainy days for shot macros , great occasion to create beautiful pictures, just sometimes hard to motivate itself go outside this days, same as in snowy days :D

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
minimalist , and great as always ^^
Thank you very much!

Today I was trying to find mushrooms but I discovered nothing special..

I must start to change my style a bit. I will be called Mr Green in a while...šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜