Want critique Rainy day can be too in natural pastel colours ;)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
Iso 1600 f4.0.1.100s single

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Iso 1600 f4.0.1.100s single (1 of 1).jpg
Good morning ;)
Picture taken in botanic garden - Liminka, close Oulu, two weeks ago.. , edited yesterday ;) I found on the picture some of pastel colours ;) , how do you like the picture ? , especially Yohanna_D Yohanna_D 🙏 :love: ;) and dear panos_adgr panos_adgr ;) .

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Good morning Natalia!
I saw them today in Facebook as well.
Very nice photo! You are experimenting with bokeh with nice results!

Thank you so much dear panos_adgr panos_adgr ! Very nice to hear your opinion about the picture and that you like my work too 🤩🙏 . This day was very nice to Photograph as after storm and rain was shining the sun, that got so lovely ,soft colours and lights! I just tried to get the possibles that nature gives to me 🤩🙏

Reactions: panos_adgr

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Very interesting composition nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo. Seems that you've found your love in taking pictures of water drops. Looks good to me.

Danke shön Helix_2648 Helix_2648 for your nice comment ;) , water drops , especially founded in nature.. it's my old love that still keeping me with.. ;) I love rainy days ;) . Water drops after rain, snow.. is just simply beauty :love: 🙏 , lot of people will never seen this beauti around of them :(

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , looks great to me , maybe try to get closer to dew drop, or what you were trying to achieve?

Hi Jack Jack and thanks for your comment ;), I just took focus bracketing series, but the series wasn't good so I just choosed two pictures from the serie to editing.. but this one was best.., sadly both water drops aren't sharp, the small one is a bit out of focus, but it is ok for this picture... :D . I wanted just picture with true climat, minimalism with dreaming, pastel atmosfer .. ;)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi Jack Jack and thanks for your comment ;), I just took focus bracketing series, but the series wasn't good so I just choosed two pictures from the serie to editing.. but this one was best.., sadly both water drops aren't sharp, the small one is a bit out of focus, but it is ok for this picture... :D . I wanted just picture with true climat, minimalism with dreaming, pastel atmosfer .. ;)

Alright, that’s interesting:) . I can see that only the front water droplet is in focus, back one not really.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Alright, that’s interesting:) . I can see that only the front water droplet is in focus, back one not really.

I have in my mind to try one project with water drops in nature.. with macro raily on the tripod using.. it could be good to get focus stacking in focus on more than one drops... 😉 need to wait for rainy day and time for... 😉