Raynox DCR 150 or 250

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
D

Deleted member 310

Hi Jack Jack
I don't think the quality will improve, at best the same. You add a lens on a lens. I've looked on Flickr at photographers who use a 100mm macro with a 250 raynox, they have some vignetting, and a slight drop in quality.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi Jack Jack
I don't think the quality will improve, at best the same. You add a lens on a lens. I've looked on Flickr at photographers who use a 100mm macro with a 250 raynox, they have some vignetting, and a slight drop in quality.

Then will be pointless to purchase it. You can’t really improve a lens which is already giving you best quality I guess

D

Deleted member 310

Hi Jack Jack
We will only be able to increase the zoom, from a 1:1 to 2:1 ratio (to be confirmed, I have to do some research). :incertain:

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
[QUOTE = "Jack, poste: 11802, membre: 1"]
Il sera alors inutile de l'acheter. Vous ne pouvez pas vraiment améliorer un objectif qui vous donne déjà la meilleure qualité, je suppose
[/CITATION]
Salut Jack Jack
We will only be able to increase the zoom, from a 1:1 to 2:1 ratio (to be confirmed, I have to do some research). :incertain:

That will be great @Christophe Berche . But anyway at the moment happy with 100mm L lens , does great shots

Reactions: Deleted member 310

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Depends on what you want to photograph. This is what I mentioned several times before. You'll not be able to photograph an aphid with such magnification with you 100mm macro lens. So if you not accept any compromise in quality you can only buy a Laowa or a Canon MP-E to increase magnification.

D

Deleted member 310

Depends on what you want to photograph. This is what I mentioned several times before. You'll not be able to photograph an aphid with such magnification with you 100mm macro lens. So if you not accept any compromise in quality you can only buy a Laowa or a Canon MP-E to increase magnification.
The price isn t the same ;)