Ready for Christmas?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Maybe a tripod, but i think that 'im the mother santa claus! So no for this end of year! And i'm looking for a good tripod! 😅 maybe a reference to advice?
A camera tripod is a must for a photographer. What's your budget?

Haha, you will be the Santa this year? 😃😅

MARCHAND Angélique

Oct 24, 2021
A camera tripod is a must for a photographer. What's your budget?

Haha, you will be the Santa this year? 😃😅
I would like one i can use every where, in travel, or i prefer say, to go walk, or at home in the garden, or....for every where ! Just a reference. I want one stable. Not a gadget! Yes mother santa claus? Why a man? In my Word, the women at the power! and for the man, maybe mother santa clauss fantasmagorique ? 🤣😜

• Grinning Face
Reactions: Jack

TMG1961

1 2
May 22, 2021
I don't do anything for Christmas. I am always alone during those days and am glad when it is January 2nd.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I would like one i can use every where, in travel, or i prefer say, to go walk, or at home in the garden, or....for every where ! Just a reference. I want one stable. Not a gadget! Yes mother santa claus? Why a man? In my Word, the women at the power! and for the man, maybe mother santa clauss fantasmagorique ? 🤣😜

Then I would recommend Manfrotto tripod, is a bit expensive, but the quality is there, you get what you pay for.

Haha, That's because when you say Santa Claus it comes a old man in mind 😅

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I don't do anything for Christmas. I am always alone during those days and am glad when it is January 2nd.

That's a bit sad, do you celebrate at least by yourself? Or is just an other day.

TMG1961

1 2
May 22, 2021
That's a bit sad, do you celebrate at least by yourself? Or is just an other day.
For me it is just another day, the same for new years day and all the other holidays or my birthday. No need to feel sad about it, i just don't know better anymore then that i am alone on those days.

MARCHAND Angélique

Oct 24, 2021
Ensuite, je recommanderais le trépied Manfrotto, c'est un peu cher, mais la qualité est là, vous en avez pour votre argent.

Haha, c'est parce que quand tu dis le Père Noël ça vient à un vieil homme en tête ??
Oui an older man certainly!!!!!
Have a good christmas!!! 😊

• Love