Ready for new year 2022!?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Are you guys ready for 2022? I have a feeling that 2021 it was to quick year, I haven't done much.

What's your plans for 2022? Anything you want to change, or achieve?

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Are you guys ready for 2022? I have a feeling that 2021 it was to quick year, I haven't done much.

What's your plans for 2022? Anything you want to change, or achieve?

Oh me too! This 2021 year was very strange for me! I tried to start my business but most of the time I just watched the situation of Covid... it made it so hard and still do it! 🙈.
I want to start my business officially, although still lot of work that will never end, but I'm already working on my another Web Shop site and will start from selling Photo mugs with my pictures, easy and nice to start, and later improve it to biggest one and organize the trips in the right time...

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Oh me too! This 2021 year was very strange for me! I tried to start my business but most of the time I just watched the situation of Covid... it made it so hard and still do it! 🙈.
I want to start my business officially, although still lot of work that will never end, but I'm already working on my another Web Shop site and will start from selling Photo mugs with my pictures, easy and nice to start, and later improve it to biggest one and organize the trips in the right time...
You nerd to start, don't wait for anything, because time is flying. I can't really believe that we are in 2022 now, when I opened this forum it was 2020. Time is not waiting for no one.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
You nerd to start, don't wait for anything, because time is flying. I can't really believe that we are in 2022 now, when I opened this forum it was 2020. Time is not waiting for no one.

Your right here, time is running too fast 🤭. I can't believe I've been living in Finland 6 years 🙈 and this year in August will be 7 years 🙊. Damn Covid! It's making hard to start do what I whant but i have time to create website it's getting a time, especially as I'm beginner in website bulding staff but it's very interesting also 💥💥💥.
It will be 2 years of the forum and Covid shit same 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Your right here, time is running too fast 🤭. I can't believe I've been living in Finland 6 years 🙈 and this year in August will be 7 years 🙊. Damn Covid! It's making hard to start do what I whant but i have time to create website it's getting a time, especially as I'm beginner in website bulding staff but it's very interesting also 💥💥💥.
It will be 2 years of the forum and Covid shit same 🤣🤣🤣
Covid will end soon. What website you want to build?

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Covid will end soon. What website you want to build?

I worked before on website builded in Wordpress for my travel and it's would be almost ready but I have still lot of work on organizing trips ... I decided a few days ago still build web shop site with ready payment systems and I've been selling there photo prints starting from Photo mugs as they are so cool 🤩 this Web shop business will be ready to go soon.. I do it with another Finnish services as Finque.fi to have Finnish payment systems also...😁 so maybe bulding website would soon my Hobbe as yours Jack Jack 😄😉

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
I worked before on website builded in Wordpress for my travel and it's would be almost ready but I have still lot of work on organizing trips ... I decided a few days ago still build web shop site with ready payment systems and I've been selling there photo prints starting from Photo mugs as they are so cool 🤩 this Web shop business will be ready to go soon.. I do it with another Finnish services as Finque.fi to have Finnish payment systems also...😁 so maybe bulding website would soon my Hobbe as yours Jack Jack 😄😉

Try Etsy nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo . You don’t need to build own website. Just lost your items over there and that’s it.