Your opinion? Red rose with first snow

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
1/60s, f8, iso 200

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello, here is my 3 years old picture , made 24.10.2017, so this time was the fist snow, let's to see how fast come in this year ;)
my 3 years old picture, but bring me same emotions as this day I took the picture, one of my favouites pictures.. still that bring me just sepciall feelings.. :love: :geek: so I just must to share with you, this my really old picture.. ;D
Picture taken in park in Oulu..Finlnad
with my old camera Olympus pen 6 and macro lens 60mm Olympus
View attachment 15302

Attachments

• 20171024-PA240045.md.jpg
    20171024-PA240045.md.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 0

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Is very beautiful and very sharp nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , but I you could achieve better by having your aperture around f16-22 and with speed light.

thank you Jack Jack ;) ,but if i would grow up the aparture, the backgroun wouldn't be blurred, the another roses was very close ;) :D , and 3 years ago I didn't know so lot about photography as nowday, but i god some of good pictures this time too...
i just like to retoun to old pictures and see how i progressed with my skills, and remembre the photography moments, it help to find motivation and inspirationa back too :sneaky:šŸ˜‡

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Oh good , rose + snow, great ! Picture need more aperture and light, but i like it, you will make a perfect snow rose this year nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo lol

thanks ;) , i need to try thni again, if just first snow come in right time, so just go to the park.. nowday i thik I'm able get better pictures- better camera, better skills in taking pictures and editing.. ;) . but i still thinking the picture i shared is great :love: :geek: šŸ™ , i love to retoun to old pictures same as lot of us ;)

Reactions: Greg

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I would not use a narrower aperture as the background would become to busy. The center oif the flower is in focus and pulls the viewers eyes very good. I like the deep red colors of roses which makes it a good photo motif.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I would not use a narrower aperture as the background would become to busy. The center oif the flower is in focus and pulls the viewers eyes very good. I like the deep red colors of roses which makes it a good photo motif.

Danke shƶn Helix_2648 Helix_2648 šŸ˜‡ ;)
the red rose and the first snow, that make the picture so special ,especially for me :love:, we not othen can see this conection ;)