Want critique Reflections...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
Canon 70D, EF 100mm macro lens, natural light, hand held, ISO 500, f/18, 1/100s

Bihari

Jul 27, 2020
Great picture.
For me it is a little bit too much noise on the picture if you try noise reduction in postprocessing will cure the problem.
The sharpness is better on the unedited picture? ( What I see noise and lack of sharpness when I zoom in a little can be blurr from shaking)

Reactions: CA Madhu Ramaswamy

CA Madhu Ramaswamy

Feb 3, 2021
Great picture.
For me it is a little bit too much noise on the picture if you try noise reduction in postprocessing will cure the problem.
The sharpness is better on the unedited picture? ( What I see noise and lack of sharpness when I zoom in a little can be blurr from shaking)
Thanks Bihari Bihari for your inputs. Agree on the noise part. Yes, there is some blur considering it's hand held shot. Sharpness was not that great in the unedited one. The noise to an extent could be due to the sharpness during editing.

Bihari

Jul 27, 2020
Great picture.
Thanks Bihari Bihari for your inputs. Agree on the noise part. Yes, there is some blur considering it's hand held shot. Sharpness was not that great in the unedited one. The noise to an extent could be due to the sharpness during editing.
I see I do only handle as well I shoot mainly faster than 1/100 also you can increase your shutter speed with a flash 🙂

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Sometimes it's really an advantage to be offline for some days to see all new pictures in series. I just commented on your previous picture which looks similar to this one here.

I mentioned that I would like to see some nice reflections and now you've exactly shown what I meant! The water drops looks like little lens balls. Just reduce the noise to bring it to perfection!

CA Madhu Ramaswamy

Feb 3, 2021
Sometimes it's really an advantage to be offline for some days to see all new pictures in series. I just commented on your previous picture which looks similar to this one here.

I mentioned that I would like to see some nice reflections and now you've exactly shown what I meant! The water drops looks like little lens balls. Just reduce the noise to bring it to perfection!
Thanks Helix_2648 Helix_2648. Sure will do.