• Dear guest, quick remind that Macroderie is a private community, and in order to join us you need an invite code which can be given by already in members or you can request one here. Thanks.
Welcome to Macroderie!
Join this amazing group of people and start discussing what you like.
Join now !!! or sign in with existing account/social login
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.

lovitazoe

Staff member
Feb 21, 2021
Threads
Singapore
Nice colours and looks so fresh.
What kind of data you would like to input? Is it EXIF? Please let us know so that we can assist you. ☺️

Comment

Tina Boes

Site Supporter
Supporter
Jul 25, 2021
Threads
Muskegon, MI, USA
Beautiful colors. I do love rose petals, especially with dew or rain drops. Lovely.

Basic EXIF data can be camera model, aperture, shutter speed, flash, ISO, lens etc. What equipment and settings you used basically. There are all kinds of things that are saved in EXIF data on a photo, but the basics above is what I usually post.

Reactions: lovitazoe
Comment

Revelstone77

Sep 16, 2021
Threads
Florida, USA
Beautiful colors. I do love rose petals, especially with dew or rain drops. Lovely.

Basic EXIF data can be camera model, aperture, shutter speed, flash, ISO, lens etc. What equipment and settings you used basically. There are all kinds of things that are saved in EXIF data on a photo, but the basics above is what I usually post.
thanks. greatly appreciated! I'm kinda new to this post processing. Took me a long time just to be able to get the image small enough to post :)

Reactions: Tina Boes
Comment