Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Your opinion? 

Salt on Pepper

Shot on a Sony a6400, Laowa 25mm 2.5x~5x macro lens (this was shot at 5X) Roughly 120 photos taken and stacked. Last time I took a photo of table salt crystal was on a ballpoint pen tip. I superglued the corn to the tip of a 0.3mm mechanical pencil lead to hold it in my magic arms rig and upright. Edited in Lightroom, Helicon focus and Topaz Sharpen.

Raw-stack2-Edit.jpg Raw-stack-Edit.jpg

Always been a nerd for photography and cameras. The whole aspects of how a camera worked intrigued me. Started out as a kid with a Sony Cybershot point-n-shoot camera then eventually to a full blown DSLR. Still learning this art and pushing...
View all 5 featured items
EXIF
1/125 sec
ISO 800
f/4
Laowa 25mm 2.5x~5x macro (at 5x)

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Wow! Are you a surgeon that you have such steady hands? Very creative to take such a photo! Well stacked and edited!

Israel.pov

Jan 9, 2022
Wow! Are you a surgeon that you have such steady hands? Very creative to take such a photo! Well stacked and edited!
Well I dabble in electronic soldering work of small components. It did take 6 tries to get the salt crystal where I wanted it. Even had to start all over in one of my 100 photo stacks when it fell off the top mid way through.
Thanks for complements šŸ‘