Your opinion? Salute to all macro photographers of the world.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

rjalil

1 1
Apr 9, 2022
Very funny! May I ask about your lighting setup? Do I see three flashes?
Yes, Mr. Oscar118, you are right. I did use three Godox MF12 flashlights in my DIY diffuser box. I have a few videos on my youtube channel "DR JALIL PHOTOGRAPHY" about diffuser lightboxes. I will be uploading soon some other videos on the making of diffuser light boxes very soon.

oscar118

Aug 6, 2021
Thanks, rjalil rjalil , I suspected you had that flash, I saw it in the spider's eyes ;) ... I have the same flashlights (only two of them) and also built a "sort of" DIY diffuser...
What is your opinion about the MF12?

flash1.jpg

Attachments

• flash2.jpg
    flash2.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 1

rjalil

1 1
Apr 9, 2022
Thanks, rjalil rjalil , I suspected you had that flash, I saw it in the spider's eyes ;) ... I have the same flashlights (only two of them) and also built a "sort of" DIY diffuser...

View attachment 25288
Hi, Oscar, good to see your setup. I am very happy with godox MF12. About the light diffuser box, it is very simple and easy to make at home. If you send me your e-mail, I can send you some pictures of my diffuser boxes.

Reactions: oscar118

rjalil

1 1
Apr 9, 2022

View attachment 25288

View attachment 25288