Second lockdown UK

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Just read the news today. And seems that Boris will announce second lockdown for a month. That’s so ridiculous. I’m not sure how much the economy will suffer after that.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
The same here in Germany and many other European countries as well. The economical impact for bars, restaurants, artists, theater and all other will be catastrophically
!
We're still lucky because it's not a curfew. We can still go out to jog or for a longer walk and we can still meat ozher peoples. I think it's limited to 5 people from two households. Not sure anymore as this changes from week to week. I lost the overview to be honest...

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
The same here in Germany and many other European countries as well. The economical impact for bars, restaurants, artists, theater and all other will be catastrophically
!
We're still lucky because it's not a curfew. We can still go out to jog or for a longer walk and we can still meat ozher peoples. I think it's limited to 5 people from two households. Not sure anymore as this changes from week to week. I lost the overview to be honest...

So you got same problem ? Lockdown ?