Photography Selling on stock images website

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
This thread is about general or macro photography discussion. Feel free to talk as much as you want :).

Andy Smith

1 2
Sep 17, 2021
I sell a few images every month on FreePik.com
Not a huge income but around 10 cents per image, so a few quid each month for not much effort to be honest, and I uploaded a lot of images that were just sitting on my HDD doing nothing.
If you sign up, please use the following link so I can get bonus points for referrals.. :)

10 cents per image, as in one dime in USD? Seems it would take forever to reach any kind of payment. LOL Also, do you add your signature or logo on the images? Or do they require you don't do that? I'm checking into this.
it doesn't do any harm to try to be honest, it costs nothing and you may have an image that sells 1,000's of copies.

• Italian Face
Reactions: Jack and Tina Boes

Tina Boes

Jul 25, 2021
Not a huge income but around 10 cents per image, so a few quid each month for not much effort to be honest, and I uploaded a lot of images that were just sitting on my HDD doing nothing.
If you sign up, please use the following link so I can get bonus points for referrals.. :)

10 cents per image, as in one dime in USD? Seems it would take forever to reach any kind of payment. LOL Also, do you add your signature or logo on the images? Or do they require you don't do that? I'm checking into this.
Andy, can a buyer look for images from a particular photographer on that site? I haven't had the time to completely get through it yet.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

I would be lucky if that happens šŸ˜‚

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020

You mean that the guest can entirety check your portfolio? Or images you have on sale?