Your opinion? Sharing: Into the adventure of a new conquest

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
f/3.2, iso 100, 1/1250s, 175mm, canon 1000D, no tripod, taken in 2014.

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
hey Yohanna_D Yohanna_D , as usual great image, where did you find this butterflies ?
Thank you for your feedback,
As I live in Central-West of France, it's a region of fields and plains; and I live in the countryside so more nature, less urbanscape. So in the spring and summer time, there are loads of different species of butterflies, like this one. There are periods when these butterflies appear; for instance, right now, it's their time and it will end at the beginning of August where other butterflies like common blue appear again.
Have a good one.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thank you for your feedback,
As I live in Central-West of France, it's a region of fields and plains; and I live in the countryside so more nature, less urbanscape. So in the spring and summer time, there are loads of different species of butterflies, like this one. There are periods when these butterflies appear; for instance, right now, it's their time and it will end at the beginning of August where other butterflies like common blue appear again.
Have a good one.

And it's easy to take images of them ? I been in Paris last summer, and I really enjoyed, apart from that don't know much about France :D

Reactions: Yohanna_D

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
And it's easy to take images of them ? I been in Paris last summer, and I really enjoyed, apart from that don't know much about France :D

To answer your question there are 2 aspects you should keep in mind:
1. patience
2. the time of shooting: either early in the morning (this one was taken somewhere at 7 am) or late in the evening - like in this period somewehre around 8 pm will do just fine; the butterflies are calmer and they get ready for their night sleep so easier to shoot them.

for the second part of your comment: France is really beautiful and Paris too, but Paris is more appropriate for urban scape rather than nature; however there are thousands of places one can visit in order to enjoy their staying in France. 🙃

• Grinning Face

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
for the second part of your comment: France is really beautiful and Paris too, but Paris is more appropriate for urban scape rather than nature; however there are thousands of places one can visit in order to enjoy their staying in France. 🙃

Would love to know your recommendations about what places should be visited in Paris on a new Thread. :)

To answer your question there are 2 aspects you should keep in mind:
1. patience
2. the time of shooting: either early in the morning (this one was taken somewhere at 7 am) or late in the evening - like in this period somewehre around 8 pm will do just fine; the butterflies are calmer and they get ready for their night sleep so easier to shoot them.

That's the magic, you know the timings. :)

Reactions: Yohanna_D

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Would love to know your recommendations about what places should be visited in Paris on a new Thread. :)

That's the magic, you know the timings. :)

I will keep an eye on the thread and I will do my best in advising you all what you can do in France and Paris too :cool: