Show your Christmas gifts

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Off topic thread. But probably funny one. Would be interesting to see what everyone got for Christmas from Santa Claus this year 😅. I've got early Christmas present so I guess everyone knows already.

IMG_20211116_194512.jpg

• Smiling Face
Reactions: Chavezshutter

Chavezshutter

Staff member
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Would love to see some results Chavezshutter Chavezshutter . Brand new?
Yes new lens. Last night I drove about an hours drive northwest of Melbourne to test out my new lens, when the milky way core is visible from about February I should be able to capture better images, these are also not fully edited, I like to enhance the milky way a little....

DSC08070-Edit.jpg

DSC08130-Edit.jpg

lovitazoe

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Yes new lens. Last night I drove about an hours drive northwest of Melbourne to test out my new lens, when the milky way core is visible from about February I should be able to capture better images, these are also not fully edited, I like to enhance the milky way a little....

View attachment 20655

View attachment 20656
Wow! I love the results. By the way, what is that the straight line on the sky, next to milky way, in the first photo? Could it be a shooting star? 😃

Chavezshutter

Staff member
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Wow! I love the results. By the way, what is that the straight line on the sky, next to milky way, in the first photo? Could it be a shooting star? 😃
Thank you😊 , that may well be a shooting star judging by the angle and colour of it. Astro shots need quite a long shutter (mine are 15 and 20 second exposures) so you do capture a lot of things like falling stars, aircraft and satellites flying around
Thank you 😊

• Smiling Face
Reactions: lovitazoe