Closed Game Show your retouching skills (150 credits to win)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
This Photo Game is now closed for entries and comments.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
View attachment 14450
so, the bear just travelled from UK to Finland and meet the reall snow ;)

Quick editing in Photoshop, on the background my own picture 🇫🇮 ;),
The picture need more work to be perfect :ROFLMAO: sadly I haven't more time for ..
If someone would like to continue the picture and improve it I can send PSD format ;) - I have ready in Adobe Creative Cloud.. ready to send :ROFLMAO:, Dng avaliable too- withought background if someone would like to try to get own background on .. just get me know .. ;)

How you like the version Jack Jack , you said have fun, so here is a lot of fun in the picture 🥳:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• P3180018-edit-NF.md.jpg
    P3180018-edit-NF.md.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 0

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
View attachment 14452
so, the bear just travelled from UK to Finland and meet the reall snow ;)

Quick editing in Photoshop, on the background my own picture 🇫🇮 ;),
The picture need more work to be perfect :ROFLMAO: sadly I haven't more time for ..
If someone would like to continue the picture and improve it I can send PSD format ;) - I have ready in Adobe Creative Cloud.. ready to send :ROFLMAO:, Dng avaliable too- withought background if someone would like to try to get own background on .. just get me know .. ;)

How you like the version Jack Jack , you said have fun, so here is a lot of fun in the picture 🥳:ROFLMAO:
real good !!!

Attachments

• P3180018-edit-NF.md.jpg
    P3180018-edit-NF.md.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 0

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
merce ;), It could be great picture if would be time to improve it :ROFLMAO: 🥳 , do you want to try? I can send you PSD -by Adobe creative cloud :D
I'm not very good with photoshop or hard retouch. It take some time. I prefere to try an extrem macro this evening ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.