Lens SHOWCASE: PICTURES TAKEN BY USING OLYMPUS MACRO LENSES& CAMERAS

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member want's to discuss about the lens specified in the topic.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi!

Here is topic only for Olympus lenses users. But everyone is very welcome to discussion and watching pictures ;). Maybe you decide to buy Olympus ;=)

So, my dear Olympus users, here is a topic for you!! :cool:;)
Share please your most beautiful pictures taken by Olympus lenses... show the others Canon, Nickon.. why they need to change the cameras to Olympus 😄 :ROFLMAO:
If you use any differnt macro and not macro lenses, by adapters or ring tubs.. but taken by using Olympus cameras, and are ''macro&closeup, you can share it here too..
Pictures from the Olympus Compact cameras are too welcomes.

Exift as always, remember too, please :)

Reactions: Karl and Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Olympus if well know for their internal focus stacking function. So I'm really exited to see thise pictures!

Yes in my camera I have it,but I tried some of time only 🤔. I need to try it again and learnd about more.. ,I did in PS quite nice focus stacking..😉.
Btw. Olympus cameras and lenses are really lovely 🤩
I think to share my best pictures here taken by Olympus 🤩, I hope to find anothers Olympus lovers and users too..🤩

Reactions: Karl and Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
OKS - Pisarat teralehtien päällä.JPG
Exift: 1.640s f.5 ISO 320s . Olympus Pen E-PL6. Lens Olympus zuiko digital macro60mm 2,8
23.04.2019. Edit Lightroom classic cc

My most dear photo for me, the mostly award winning image from my pictures. Winer of Oulu Camera Club- Photo of the year 2019- for me really big thing to be a winner and by this macro photography, with about 40 pictues of great photographers!!
3 times Guru Pick winner in GuruShot.com, hundrets nice comments ..

I all will be not able withough Olympus :love: ;) . I thougt when I \ll share the picure with you,but here is best way for, because my big glory for Olympus cameras and lenses :love::love::love:;)

The Picture I took year ago, on my baclony, only natural light- it was cold,a bit froze day with smoth light.. a bit froze take great work with water drops :) .
I took picture by my old camera Olympus Pen E-PL6., and Lens Olympus zuiko digital macro60mm 2,8 using.
I think to try the picture again in photo competitions of course :) .

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Pisarat- Natalia Flejszar.JPG
1/250s f.5.60 ISO 100 . 10.3.2019, Oulu Finland
Olympus pen E-Pl 6, lens Olympus 60mm
My secound favourite photo, that win year ago small competion in Oulu Camera Club- best picture of the month .
I look the picture too on my balcony, in froze day, with natural, soft, winter light
The drops on the tulipan flower's petals :)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
View attachment 3207
Stack of fifteen photos in camera
OMD E-M1II
Olympus 60mm macro
1/50 Sec.
F/2.8
ISO100
Hand held

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful picture here for Olympus subforum 🤩🙏😍 Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek .if you have still any pictures, so share them here 🤩
And there Olympus subforum you can find to showcase for Bokeh glory pictures taken by Olympus 😍.
I'm already on walk with my camera 🤩. Greetings from Finland 🤩🇫🇮

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Blue-Tailed Damselflies mating
View attachment 3505
Stack of fifteen photos in camera
OMD E-M1II
Olympus 60mm macro
1/800 Sec.
F/2.8
ISO100
Hand held

Sounds really great, and beautiful picture Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek ! I need to still learning about this trick in camera.. I tried some of time but not with good reasult :D , in photoshop it was easer :D
Thanks a lot for sharing Ron!!
Really great picture!!

Reactions: Ron Westbroek