Others Singapore Cityscape

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Omg lovitazoe lovitazoe , you should do cityscape images as well. These are really beautiful photos . I like the first one because of interesting building on left side of the photo :D
😃 Thank you, Jack. I would like too but cityscape/landscape require to travel a lot which is impossible for me to do until my toddlers more independent😐. The building on left side is Marina Bay Sands, one of Singapore's pride. I like that building too, quite photogenic for photography.😁

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Omg lovitazoe lovitazoe , you should do cityscape images as well. These are really beautiful photos . I like the first one because of interesting building on left side of the photo :D
have you been on the top yet? I bet is gorgeous view from there.

Reactions: lovitazoe

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
The ship to the left on the first picture is a famous hotel Jack Jack. Don't know the name but I saw a great documentation about how they build it. The pictures are just mind blowing lovitazoe lovitazoe! With some perspective corrections and smaller adjustments here and there you could really battle with some star urban landscape photographs!The second one is my favorite but would look better from a higher distance to the buildings and a perspective corrections (converging lines).

Reactions: lovitazoe and Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
The ship to the left on the first picture is a famous hotel Jack Jack. Don't know the name but I saw a great documentation about how they build it. The pictures are just mind blowing lovitazoe lovitazoe! With some perspective corrections and smaller adjustments here and there you could really battle with some star urban landscape photographs!The second one is my favorite but would look better from a higher distance to the buildings and a perspective corrections (converging lines).
Agree, second one looks good as well, maybe if lovitazoe lovitazoe could took from other angle.

I bet is an expensive hotel 😁. But the view must be stunning from up there.

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
I haven't been there, Jack. Yes, it's gorgeous. My friends went there to take some pictures and told me the view is majestic.

Reactions: Jack

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
It's Marina Bay Sands. It's a very expensive hotel indeed. 😁
Thanks for the tips, Jörg. If I have another chance, I would like to try again with better perspective. 😃