Your opinion? Sleeping beauty ,picture from last night

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Iso 320. f2.8 1-125s, 60mm 8 pictures stacked in camera- merged Photoshop, edited Lightroom Classic CC. Led ring macro flash

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Really great shot. Have you done a focus stacking for this one or is it a single shot?
I love texture on the end of wings of this beauty.

yes , focus stacking in camera - hendheld -8 images, and merget in PS :D . Do you use PS too or another program MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie ? :)

Merce beaucoup, glad you like the picture :)

The beauty have intresting mouth 🤭 . looks intresting.. :)
I have some of plans with my macro pictures, especially in Oulu.. so I need to shoot them more :) , later only identification of them.. hardness side :D, but intresting too. maybe I discover new species 🤭;)

In the background just the river's water- I wanted it for the background- as Oulu is ''water city'' - around of, lot of water .. , blue water- in summer 🤭 :)- Lightroom helps a lot to retourn the blue background and reduce the lighting of led ring.. and to imrove texture of the insect and the grass - texture + sharpness and a bit clarity used by adjustmant brash- my favouris tools for my macro pictures 🥳 , after last updates the Hue adjustamnd- in adnjustmant brash is great too! I love it for some pictures :)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
You are improving your macro photography skills nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo ;) . Also you can improve sharpness and details on this image, apart from that, is great photo ;) , well done.

thanks Jack Jack , yeah and focus stacking skills ;) , mostly happpy for it, as it was my goal for the summer, hard but not impassible with the wonderful supporting from the forum friends 🤩 🤗
I need to see anothers sarjas too :D
Still lot of practic but glad from the effects I got already , step by step ;)

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I use Helicon focus to do my stacking. It's faster than PS.

PS is quite fast too, if computer is fast enought too :D, biggest SDD levy would be great, especially if I work offen with PScc and LR classic cc in same time . I would like to try anothers form Adobe too, but first I need biggest sdd levy :ROFLMAO: Adobe Premier Pro would be fain one day.. :D
I have Helicon focus- basic version (thanks Christope help) but I think I prefer PS, as there I can do some of fixes same after merging, and it works well with LRclassic (and LRcc)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
thanks Jack Jack , yeah and focus stacking skills ;) , mostly happpy for it, as it was my goal for the summer, hard but not impassible with the wonderful supporting from the forum friends 🤩 🤗
I need to see anothers sarjas too :D
Still lot of practic but glad from the effects I got already , step by step ;)

You nearly there then nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo , more practice and patience ;)