Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I won't give up! Slime moulds was one of the reasons why I've bought my new binocular! It's so fantastic to look through it.... it's like a world from outer space. Some days ago I searched for slime moulds on an old tree trunk and was frightened as I saw a giant snail! But it was just about 1cm. 😂 🍄

• Smiling Face
Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Looks ok Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek , however I will try to get closer to the subject. Also by cropping the photo this won’t help to get closer, you will just damage the photo in my opinion. I think it’s better to achieve what you want from first shot to avoid any headache during retouching.

Reactions: Greg Shchepanek

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Looks ok Greg Shchepanek Greg Shchepanek , however I will try to get closer to the subject. Also by cropping the photo this won’t help to get closer, you will just damage the photo in my opinion. I think it’s better to achieve what you want from first shot to avoid any headache during retouching.
The first picture was the closest I could get to this very tiny Slime Mould any closer I would have damaged the colony

Reactions: Jack