Want critique Small one in the big, green world

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
iso 200 f4.0 1-250s , 60mm macro. external ring tubs, led ring macro flash

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Thanks guys Jack Jack and @Bill Edwards !
your opition @Bill Edwards works well too , I thought to leave the picture with the deep negative spice and minimalizm.. with the leaf that I like too on the picture.. the insect was only so small :D , small world ;) althought was idea to get them closer too after them, but he just flew away after some of pictures I took of them ;) :D
Thanks a lot for your composition @Bill Edwards , it's just very helpful to see more potential in my picture.. :). Have you added more contrast to the insect too or it was enought in the picture?:unsure:

D

Deleted member 250

Thanks guys Jack Jack and @Bill Edwards !
your opition @Bill Edwards works well too , I thought to leave the picture with the deep negative spice and minimalizm.. with the leaf that I like too on the picture.. the insect was only so small :D , small world ;) althought was idea to get them closer too after them, but he just flew away after some of pictures I took of them ;) :D
Thanks a lot for your composition @Bill Edwards , it's just very helpful to see more potential in my picture.. :). Have you added more contrast to the insect too or it was enought in the picture?:unsure:
There is no deep negative space in the image.
There is the large leaf on the left competing with the subject for the eye`s attention.