Your opinion? Smarter than me

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

Andy Smith

1 2
Sep 17, 2021
Was between that and a husky. I prefer the Malamute, they are not as chatty as the Huskies.
It is actually my step daughters dog, that I seem to have adopted while she has gone abroad for work. The heat here is not to her liking but I have a spare room with A/C that I can put her in during mid day if it gets too hot for her.
She is not chatty at all, very quite and very rarely makes any noise to be honest - just the odd growl when the moon is full :)

Reactions: TMG1961

TMG1961

1 2
May 22, 2021
It is actually my step daughters dog, that I seem to have adopted while she has gone abroad for work. The heat here is not to her liking but I have a spare room with A/C that I can put her in during mid day if it gets too hot for her.
She is not chatty at all, very quite and very rarely makes any noise to be honest - just the odd growl when the moon is full :)
I know a few huskies and they are talking all the time. And they tend to be drama queens :ROFLMAO: Vey hot climate isn't ideal for those breeds, they prefer freezing temperatures the colder the better. They are not impressed by -20C or even heavy snowfall.

Reactions: Andy Smith