Want critique So here's my favorite spider pic.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
1/100 f/5.6 ISO 200 shot with a Tamron 90mm Macro 1:1

MinitecaPhotographie

Legend TEAM
3 3 1
May 9, 2020
Hello Mudart Mudart. You've found a nice male Euophrys frontalis. Regarding your photo I agree with Jack Jack it's a bit to bright according to me. Composition is quite good but if I could give you an advice, I would have placed master eyes on the upper third line. Still a nice shot for sure. Well done.

Mudart

Dec 27, 2020
Hello Mudart Mudart. You've found a nice male Euophrys frontalis. Regarding your photo I agree with Jack Jack it's a bit to bright according to me. Composition is quite good but if I could give you an advice, I would have placed master eyes on the upper third line. Still a nice shot for sure. Well done.
Thank you so much for your response MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie is there a place I could get to see your work sir?

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Very beautiful!
I like the minimalistic approach and the framing works nice! I like the bright background and although it is bright it is not washed out. It has preserved its colour tones and to my eyes it works great with the subject creating an antithesis with it which emphasises it. It lock your eyes on the eyes of the spider.