Landscape Some images from Scotland

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
An art of capturing stunning nature images. On the way that makes them unique and bring the viewer to the scene.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
As promised that I'll share some images from Scotland, that's Scottish Highlands, I didn't like much Edinburgh, but the nature and mountains, I just loved that. Had very nice trips there and had to drive around 2000 in 5 days.

View attachment 20563

View attachment 20564

View attachment 20565
Oh so beautiful pictures Jack Jack 🤩💙 Scotland is surely full of brave taking landscapes. In Edinburgh is a very exciting and old castle, have you see that?! Oh I need to visit and see the castle one day! 🤩🔥💙. Why you don't like the city? 😁😊

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Oh so beautiful pictures Jack Jack 🤩💙 Scotland is surely full of brave taking landscapes. In Edinburgh is a very exciting and old castle, have you see that?! Oh I need to visit and see the castle one day! 🤩🔥💙. Why you don't like the city? 😁😊
Yeah, I've been to the castle as well. Honestly, there's not much to be visited in Edinburgh. And everything is expensive. I would prefer nature and Highlands. You should visit Scotland, you will love it.

Chavezshutter

Staff member
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Very nice shots, Scotland all the way from over here in Oz sounds almost exotic 😆. My favourite photo is the first, everything about it is unusual to what I normally see and I like that about it the most. Way more mountains and hills then we have here, and lots of tall grass, great landscape shots. I like the Z composition too by the way 😁

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Very nice shots, Scotland all the way from over here in Oz sounds almost exotic 😆. My favourite photo is the first, everything about it is unusual to what I normally see and I like that about it the most. Way more mountains and hills then we have here, and lots of tall grass, great landscape shots. I like the Z composition too by the way 😁
Thanks Chavezshutter Chavezshutter . I'll share later the videos I've recorded with my drone in Scotland. Anyway, these are just couple of images, got hundreds of them taken on my trip. 😏

Reactions: Chavezshutter