Some images from Scotland

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
As promised that I'll share some images from Scotland, that's Scottish Highlands, I didn't like much Edinburgh, but the nature and mountains, I just loved that. Had very nice trips there and had to drive around 2000 in 5 days.

View attachment 20563

View attachment 20564

View attachment 20565
Oh so beautiful pictures Jack Jack 🤩💙 Scotland is surely full of brave taking landscapes. In Edinburgh is a very exciting and old castle, have you see that?! Oh I need to visit and see the castle one day! 🤩🔥💙. Why you don't like the city? 😁😊

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Oh so beautiful pictures Jack Jack 🤩💙 Scotland is surely full of brave taking landscapes. In Edinburgh is a very exciting and old castle, have you see that?! Oh I need to visit and see the castle one day! 🤩🔥💙. Why you don't like the city? 😁😊
Yeah, I've been to the castle as well. Honestly, there's not much to be visited in Edinburgh. And everything is expensive. I would prefer nature and Highlands. You should visit Scotland, you will love it.

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Very nice shots, Scotland all the way from over here in Oz sounds almost exotic 😆. My favourite photo is the first, everything about it is unusual to what I normally see and I like that about it the most. Way more mountains and hills then we have here, and lots of tall grass, great landscape shots. I like the Z composition too by the way 😁

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Very nice shots, Scotland all the way from over here in Oz sounds almost exotic 😆. My favourite photo is the first, everything about it is unusual to what I normally see and I like that about it the most. Way more mountains and hills then we have here, and lots of tall grass, great landscape shots. I like the Z composition too by the way 😁
Thanks Chavezshutter Chavezshutter . I'll share later the videos I've recorded with my drone in Scotland. Anyway, these are just couple of images, got hundreds of them taken on my trip. 😏

Reactions: Chavezshutter